Wednesday 8 June 2016

Members of the family

Members of the Family 


tungane - brother/s (of a female)
tuakana - older sibling (same gender)
teina - younger sibling (same gender)
hoa - friend
tamahine - daughter/s
tamaiti tane - son 
tama - sons
tamaiti - child
tamariki - children
tamaiti whngai -foster child
iramutu -niece/nephew
mokopuna -grandchild
wahine -wife
tane - husband
tipuna/tupuna - grandparent
koroua/tipuna papa - grandfafther
kuia/tipuna mama - grandfather
matua - parents
matua/papa - father
mama/koka/whaea - mother
matua/ matua keke - uncle
koka/whaea/whaea keke
tuahine - sister (of a male)


I have a Daughter. she is my Tamahine
i have a niece and nephew. they are my Iramutu
I have a foster child. he is my tamaiti whangai
i have a beautiful wife. she is my Wahine.
i have 2 daughters and 2 sons. they are my tamariki.
i have one sone. he is my tamaiti
i have grandchildren. they are my mokopuna.
i have a wonderful husband. he is my tane
i have 4 boys. they are my tama.

No comments:

Post a Comment